Well, somebody must have ordered Autumn with a side dish of rain!
All very different from two weeks ago when we were enjoying our rather wonderful annual band picnic
But all is well: Strictly is back on the telly, the hedgerows are bursting with mellow fruitfulness and we have a list of concerts and events over the new few months that hopefully will entertain and delight.
So here they are:
· Saturday November 4th Cranleigh Bonfire 5.45 – 6.30pm
· Sunday November 12th Remembrance Service at St Peter’s Slinfold 11am
· Saturday 25th November Southwater Christmas Festival. This will be the small band and timing is to be confirmed.
· Saturday 2nd December concert at the Drill Hall Horsham 3 – 5pm
· Sunday 17th December St Peter’s, Slinfold Carol Service. Probably at 5.45pm, but this is to be confirmed.
There may well be more – Watch this space!